One of my New Year's resolutions for 2017 is to continue driving The Yoga Movement to local schools, universities and communities at a global scale. The primary goal of The Yoga Movement is to share the benefits of Yoga with those who may be intimidated by meditation and the practice at large.
I also am extremely passionate about delivering the benefits of Yoga to the next generation, per MindBodyGreen below including:
- Develop body awareness
- Learn how to use their bodies in a healthy way
- Manage stress through breathing, awareness, meditation and healthy movement
- Build concentration
- Increase their confidence and positive self-image
- Feel part of a healthy, non-competitive group
- Have an alternative to tuning out through constant attachment to electronic devices
One of the reasons that I have created The Yoga Movement is to speak, teach and educate people of all ages who are curious but have never tried yoga, explain the big concepts in a way that makes sense and really reach and teach diverse audiences and abilities who are overlooked when it comes to information on yoga, wellness practices and meditation.
Keep in Touch via www.theyogamovement.org for my virtual & live tour information!
Are you a yoga instructor and want to be part of the movement? Submit your information below to get in touch on how how to get involved!